Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mittu o maniac


Oh my god... this little soul has made lots of difference in my personality...i was a girl of more non-sentimental, self-contained,independent,courageous nature...i never felt possesive on anyone in my life,before marriage.... but now everything has changed... i am a mother with very sentimental,soft-hearted,possesive, very dependent nature. I had a very absurd thought today, as my mom has gone to my native and my hubby has gone out for some official purpose.

Me: haa...i am the only one for my mittu today

My conscience: u idiot... she has her dad, who is ready to give up anything even u(happily!!)...she has her grandma and grandpa,who is ready to walk on their head,if she likes and she has her US return uncle ;-), who will give gifts and more gifts to her(hello uncle...if not yet decided to gift her...add it now on ur list :-)) ...So ,u r one among them

ME: oh no... see today , noone is here...its just me and mittu in the world...if she wants to play, iam her toy...when she is hungry, i am her feeder...when she is sleepy..i am her rocker...

My conscience : So, u r happy for that your mom and hubby is not around...

ME: no no...I really want my darling hubby back home... i want my dear mom with her ever loving words (yeah..its very true,even i crossed with her)...I really miss them. Tears running down from my eyes,when i think noone is here with me now. but u know what, i am very very happy when i myself do everything and be everything for mittu......how is it...so wierd isnt it...thats y the tittle, this little soul is not only made me as a "Mother" but also made me as a maniac!!!

0 Comments: