Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 16, 2007

From : Mittu - To : Appa

Dear Appa,

I was waiting for this day, to tell you how i feel about you. First of all, i have to thank you for giving me your best features - lovely romantic eyes, dark and lengthy eyelashes, thin and curvy eyebrows and ofcourse, the forehead and hair. Amma use to say that she loves me more for these inherited features .

you might think that i am too young to understand your love. But i have few surprises for you. I know you even before i see this world. I heard your voice and reciprocated in my own way of kicking amma :-) . Right after my birth, The first touch with love was yours,
i recognised you with your voice. But i was excited on coming to a new environment and was practicing my face nerves n muscles by crying.Otherwise, i could have smiled at you at that moment itself

At my first few weeks, i was a total brat, playing mostly at the midnight.But i enjoyed my playtime with your sleepless nights. I still remember the way you soothe me- "poochatti" and made me to sleep by rocking in your hands. I long for that now. I had fun, when u give a stern look on seeing me pissing on your dress. I just love to do that. I enjoy being with you. I miss you a lot these days.I am waiting to tell many happenings here, which amma would definitely forget to tell you.

I happen to communicate with few friends in hospital, it seems i am the only one who spent more hours with the dad. I am so happy about that. I am lucky to have you as my dad. I love you appa. Happy father's day appa.




with lots and lots of love,
Mittu

6 Comments:

Sunita said...

Aren't you a angel mittu :)

Trishna said...

Aww sho shweet!

அ. இரவிசங்கர் | A. Ravishankar said...

இது மகள் அப்பாவுக்கு எழுதின மாதிரி தெரியலியே ;) இதுக்குப் பேர் "மகள் விடு தூது"ன்னு நினைக்கிறேன் ;)

அ. இரவிசங்கர் | A. Ravishankar said...

any updates about mittu :)

Kowsalya Subramanian said...

Hey,

have you moved to chennai already? why no updates?

Kowsalya

Opal Scraps said...

aww
sooo sweet. how old is Mittu?