Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Goodbye Roachy


I didnt expect my second post will be about this. Anyway it happend to be... Today around 2 AM, i got to my feet, jumped out of the bed. Looked around to find what made me to wake up at that wee hour. It's not my sweet lil' darling this time. Guess what ... its a horrible looking cockroach.It appeared from nowhere and disappeared as if it's job is over.... Usually i have a flying squad on duty, i mean my betterhalf , doing something in his laptop just beside me , late nite...He takes care of everything that comes near our bed and dare them to death (i miss u darling. come back soon ;-)) . But y'day he happen to fly to Delhi on a personal work. I am surprised how do cockroaches know abt it . Dear hubby, did you bade a goodbye to them also !??

0 Comments: